Microaces Micro Motor and Gearbox (STANDARD prop shaft)
High performance coreless brushed motor with robust gearbox and prop shaft used in non-rotary engined Microaces models.
- Ideal for most aerobatic models weighing up to 1.3 oz and sport/scale models up to 2.5 oz
- 15000kV 8.5mm x 20mm coreless motor. 1.5 - 4.2v operating voltage
- Approx 6g in weight.
- Recommended for Microaces Aero kits without rotary engines.
- All Microaces Aero kits include a gearbox mounting plate for this particular component.
- Fits the Microaces SE5a, Fokker DVII and the Scrappee range of kits.
- Standard prop shaft can be replaced with an extended prop shaft to fit rotary engined Microaces kits.