Microaces kits are now available to established retailers within the hobby market. Kits that have re-defined the micro scale model for radio control.
If you haven’t come across Microaces kits before, we would recommend a quick look around our website www.microaces.com. But here’s a quick summary of what to expect:
- Micro sized model aircraft kits (300 – 600mm wingspan) designed for radio control.
- Innovative materials that are robust and flexible, resulting in a durable build.
- An unparalleled level of detail that makes the finished models stand out from the crowd.
- A build experience that is engaging, exciting and rewarding right from the first step.
- Comprehensive Assembly Guides designed to ensure a successful build.
- Kits include hardware such as motor/gearbox, prop and adapter.
- Designed and manufactured to a very high standard and quality in the UK.
- Extremely collectable range of WWI models, kits for beginners and more.
- A well-established company (Est. 2011) that is constantly innovating, attracting attention and contributing to the hobby.
Packaged for Retail
We’ve also made some big changes to the packaging; specifically, to make each kit more attractive and engaging to the customer within the retail environment. Here’s what to expect:
- Generous sized box with full colour sleeve, identifying aircraft kit type.
- Visually impactful artwork produced for Microaces by a renowned digital aviation artist.
- GITN-13 Barcode ID and QR code to view type specific videos.
- Full kit content, tool, equipment & skill level requirement details printed on the box.
- Branded, internal packaging for protection of parts when sending via post or courier.
Priced for Retail
Our discount structure is very straight forward:
All kits available to Microaces resellers at a generous, set discount.
Receivers, Servos, Motors, Spares & Accessories, Tools & Glues are also available for resale at a discounted rate.
Orders can be placed on-line once a reseller account has been set up. Discounts are automatically applied.
NOTE: Your very first stock order will have the added bonus of one FREE kit for every ten ordered:
You can use these free kits in a number of ways:
- Build in-house and experience assembling a Microaces kit first hand. Knowledge you can pass on to your customers.
- Use the unbuilt kit to show the customers what's in the box, or use the built model for display purposes in store or at the flying club.
- Use as stock and make 100% profit!
It's entirely up to you...
Becoming a Reseller
If you need more information on Microaces kits please just get in contact to discuss.
If your business email is already on the system, you may get a message that a new account cannot be set up. In which case, contact us directly and we'll send an invitation.
If you think our kits will excite and enthuse your customers, we would love to work with you to introduce Microaces to them.
Jon & Simon